If you’re heading to Daytona, Florida in February for the 62nd Daytona 500, it’s not too late to find a spot for your RV. We’ve pulled together a quick list of campgrounds where you can leave your camper while you take in the excitement of the race. Click on the links for specific information and requirements. (Note: Some of the campsites are already sold out for the 2020 event so they are not included in this list.)
Daytona 500 On-Site Campgrounds
- GEICO Camping Areas—Daytona International Speedway — 1-800-PITSHOP
- GEICO Red RV – $1,325 — Campsite is for self-contained RVs, travel trailers, etc. Reserved 20’x40’ RV site (site sizes may vary). No hookups. One car pass for a tow vehicle or guests arriving separately from the RV (must fit on-site).
- Busch Clash At DAYTONA Weekend – General RV Camping – $80 — Campsite is for self-contained RVs, travel trailers, etc. General admission spot (first-come, first-parked). No hookups.
- GEICO Horseshoe RV – $700 and up — Campsite is for self-contained RVs, travel trailers, etc. Reserved 20’x40’ grass RV site (site sizes may vary). No hookups. One car pass for a tow vehicle or guests arriving separately from the RV (must fit on site)
- GEICO Orange Tent Campgrounds – $475 and up — Cars, trucks, sleeping and canopy tents, pop-up campers and small trailers or pull-behind units are permitted. Limit of 8 ft. in height or 20 ft. in length. Reserved 20’x35’ grass site (site sizes may vary).
- Busch Clash At DAYTONA – General Tent Camping – $50— Cars, trucks, sleeping and canopy tents, pop-up campers and small trailers or pull-behind units are permitted. Limit of 8 ft. in height and 20 ft. in length. General admission campsite (first-come, first-parked). No hookups.
- GEICO Park West – $650 (no race view) — Ideal for RVs, travel trailers and motorcoaches but tent camping is not permitted. Reserved 20’x45’ campsite (site sizes may vary). No hookups. One car pass for a tow vehicle or guests arriving separately from the RV (must fit on site)
- International RV Park And Campground — 3175 W International Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32124, 386-239-0249, firstname.lastname@example.org. Regular and Super Pull-Through sites (one site accommodates one recreational unit, one additional vehicle and two adults), full hook-ups
- Daytona’s Speedway RV — 3003 West International Speedway Blvd. Daytona Beach, FL 32124, 386-257-6137, email@example.com. 80-foot pull-through sites, 30/50 amp service, WiFi and cable.
- Daytona’s Endless Summer Campground — 3520 S Nova Rd, Port Orange, FL 32129, 386-767-9170, firstname.lastname@example.org. 10 minutes from Daytona Speedway. 75-foot pull-through sites (some restricted). Each site is equipped with 50/30 AMP electric service, cable TV hookups and wireless internet.
- Daytona Beach RV Resort — 4601 S. Clyde Morris Blvd., Port Orange, FL 32129, 844-725-9414, email@example.com. More than over 230 full-hookup grassy sites large enough to hold RVs of any size (maximum length 40 feet). 20/30/50-amp and WiFi access.
- Coral Sands Oceanfront RV Resort — 1047 Ocean Shore Blvd, Ormond Beach, FL 32176, 800-441-1831, firstname.lastname@example.org. All sites are full hook up (20/30/50-amp) with water/sewer hookups. Free WiFi.
- Harris Village RV Park — 1080 North US 1, Ormond Beach, FL 32174, 386-673-0494, email@example.com. Electric, water, sewer, WiFi.
- New Smyrna Beach RV Park and Campground — 1300 Old Mission Rd., New Smyrna Beach, FL 32168, 386-427-3581, firstname.lastname@example.org. 15 minutes south of Daytona Beach. 200 pull-through sites with 50-amp electric. Free cable TV at most sites and free WiFi.
- Nova Family Campground — 1190 Herbert St., Port Orange, FL 32129, 386-767-0095, email@example.com. Choice of 20, 30 or 50-amp sites. WiFi and cable TV (select sites).
- Daytona RV Park, LLC — 2430 South Nova Rd., South Daytona, Fl, 32119, 386-304.8680, firstname.lastname@example.org. Can accommodate any size RV, Bus, or Class A Coach, including trailer. Most sites are 30 feet by 70 feet, with some super sites (100-foot long), many pull-through. Full hookup and non-sewer sites. Free WiFi, basic TV service, digital service only.